Clarity

View Only
  • 1.  Health report - Datawarehouse

Posted Aug 05, 2021 01:09 PM

Hi Everyone - In the Health report --> Datawarehouse, I see error at "Monthly Slices", If I click on "Fix it" it is taking me to the "Timeslices" page, but under the Datawarehouse column, the checkbox is missing for some "Monthly", some "Daily" and some "Quarterly" as well, then why the "Fix it" is shown for Monthly ?

• 2.  RE: Health report - Datawarehouse

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Aug 05, 2021 01:18 PM
    You would still need to go to timeslice page and update the slice, click on fix wont fix it automatically

------------------------------
    Thanks & Regards
    Suman Pramanik
    Sr. Principal Support Engineer | Customer Success & Support, Enterprise Software Division
    Broadcom

• 3.  RE: Health report - Datawarehouse

Posted Aug 05, 2021 01:41 PM
    I know that "Fix it" won't fix anything.. my question is - other timeslices, some are having DWH enabled, some not, but the Error is shown to Monthly only.

• 4.  RE: Health report - Datawarehouse

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Aug 05, 2021 01:45 PM
    There are some requirement for DWH where the slice dates should be same, Nika had provided a KB and that should help

Thanks & Regards
    Suman Pramanik
    Sr. Principal Support Engineer | Customer Success & Support, Enterprise Software Division
    Broadcom

• 5.  RE: Health report - Datawarehouse

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Aug 05, 2021 01:19 PM
    Hi Jaya
    Not all Time Slices have the DWH checkbox, because not all of them are used in Data Warehouse. This is expected and the issue is not with the checkbox but most likely with the dates.
    To fix your Monthly time slices, ensure they are configured as per our best practices: 
    https://knowledge.broadcom.com/external/article?articleId=145856

Hope this helps -Nika

Nika Hadzhikidi