Clarity

View Only
  • 1.  Jaspersoft report - Parameter Query

Posted Jan 22, 2019 09:39 AM

Hi All

I'm trying to read a list of projects and in my report, I want to display the report for each and individual project one by one. How would that be achievable in Jaspersoft studio? How can I pass value from collection to read in single record data? 

Is there any possibilities? 

Thanks in advance. 

• 2.  Re: Jaspersoft report - Parameter Query

Posted Jan 22, 2019 11:38 PM

Please consider reviewing the OOTB report Project Status Detail.  As an example, you can pass the OBS parameter, and the report will then return all projects in that OBS and print the Project Status Detail, starting on a new page per Project.  Or you can use the Project Management parameter, to get all the Project Status Details that belong to the PM.

I have also used JasperSoft Book, in particular, if the first page of the report is so show the Project Status Summary in Portrait, and then to continue on the next page to show large text items like Risks/Tasks/etc on LandScape.

• 3.  Re: Jaspersoft report - Parameter Query
    Best Answer

Posted Jan 24, 2019 10:01 AM

Thank you for the update roland.parrotte. I've reviewed OOB report and got the required details. For the sub report, instead of parameter from main report, the field from main report is passed onto the report data.