Clarity

View Only
  • 1.  Action Link to New UX Financials

Posted Oct 10, 2018 11:06 PM

I am looking for a way to create a link (under Actions/Views) from cost plan details page of project to financials page of the same project in the new UX. How can I set up URL, when I create an action?

For ex: New UX URL will be like: https://url.com/pm/#/project/5035007/financials

Any thoughts/experience would be helpful.

Thanks,

Praneeth

• 2.  Re: Action Link to New UX Financials

Posted Oct 12, 2018 03:09 PM

Do you mean.. You want to see the details for a cost plan that you could normally see in the Classic UI, in the new UX?

Something like this?

• 3.  Re: Action Link to New UX Financials

Posted Oct 13, 2018 04:24 AM

No, We are looking other way around, where I want to navigate from Classic UI to respective cost plan page in New UX. This is because, we want to leverage excel like functionality in new UX to input planned costs and as it is comparatively easy to input planned costs in New UX (copy-paste from excel).

• 4.  Re: Action Link to New UX Financials
    Best Answer

Posted Oct 18, 2018 07:42 PM

I have created a HTML portlet with iframe and configured action link in cost plan detail page to navigate to respective financials page in new UX. for the benefit of other users, I am updating the portlet code I used.

<html>
    <style type="text/css">
       html, body, div, iframe { margin:0; padding:0;}
       iframe { display:block; width:100%; border:none; }
    </style>

<body>
      <script>
         var url1 = window.location.href;
        var location1 = url1.indexOf("id=");
        var projectKey_1 = url1.substring(location1 + 3, location1 + 10)
        url1 = url1.substring(0, url1.indexOf("/niku/nu")) + "/pm/#/project/" + projectKey_1 + "/financials";
        var myiframe = document.getElementById('myiframe');
        myiframe.src = url1;
      </script>

<iframe id="myiframe" frameborder="5" height="540"></iframe> 
    </body>
    </html>