Clarity

View Only
  • 1.  Jasper report spins for long time and doesn't load filter section

Posted Apr 24, 2018 10:06 AM

I have checked the Roles and user have it , the report "Resource Time review by manager" OOTB spins for long time and doesn't show the filters both in schedule side and immediate report and run side.

Other OOTB report loads the filters fast.

Please advice.

• 2.  Re: Jasper report spins for long time and doesn't load filter section

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Apr 25, 2018 07:31 AM

Was any changes made to this report and which version of clarity?When is the last time this report has run successfully

• 3.  Re: Jasper report spins for long time and doesn't load filter section

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Apr 25, 2018 08:49 AM

The best way to check this is to have a browser trace and see which call its stuck. I am suspecting an issues with Input controls and that could be due to DWH not running of PMO not installed 

• 4.  Re: Jasper report spins for long time and doesn't load filter section

Posted Apr 25, 2018 02:16 PM

I agree!  Hit F12 and see what url its trying to hit.  Make sure that if jasper is installed on a separate server that in csa and system options its not pointed to "localhost".

Hope this helps.

Jon

• 5.  Re: Jasper report spins for long time and doesn't load filter section

Posted Apr 30, 2018 02:44 PM

Created CA Support ticket, they said running commands will re-sync the parameters, but nothing worked .

Issue still persists.

• 6.  Re: Jasper report spins for long time and doesn't load filter section

Broadcom Employee
    Posted May 01, 2018 11:08 AM

Re syncing the parameter ideally work if there is any mismatch but ideally you should see why its not loading using the browser and co relate with Jaspersoft and PPM logs. 

Please continue to work with support and we should be able to find a resolution