Clarity

View Only
  • 1.  Do we have any OOTB portlets which shows FTE ?

Posted Aug 30, 2018 09:53 AM

Looking for OOTB Portlets which shows the FTE. The OOTB Jasper report Cap vs Demand by resource shows Zero FTE and this would be fixed in 15.4, so please suggest me Portlets.

Thanks.

• 2.  Re: Do we have any OOTB portlets which shows FTE ?

Posted Aug 30, 2018 10:03 AM

As you mentioned that you want to know if there is any OOTB portlets that shows FTE, I thought of mentioning this portlet as an example: 

I am not sure if that is something you were looking for.

• 3.  Re: Do we have any OOTB portlets which shows FTE ?

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Aug 30, 2018 10:26 AM

Hi Jaya, 

You can change the Work Effort Unit of Measure to FTE on many of the out of the box portelts/views in PPM from the List Options page that Abhisek sent a screenshot of. You can get to this page by clicking on the Options icon on the portlet/view, clicking on Configure, then this page is under the List Column Section tab dropdown Options link. 

To see both capacity and demand, you would add availability (for capacity) and allocation (for demand) to the time scale on the portlet/views. The Resource Workloads portlet previously suggested would be good to view aggregate totals per resource. I also wanted to suggest the Weekly Detail portlet, which would display the data both per resource and per investment.  

Hope this helps! 

- Maria 

• 4.  Re: Do we have any OOTB portlets which shows FTE ?

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Aug 30, 2018 10:27 AM

Good example Abhisek. The two I was going to suggest for FTE are:

• Portfolio Role Analysis Portlet
    • OBS Resource Aggregation Portlet

To learn more, see the following documentation:

Hope this helps. Thank you!