As I have not found those errors on the community site, please bring some light on it. We have just upgraded Clarity to ver. 15.3. I made a connection with DBLINK to DWH database and set default Entity for DWH at System Options. Then I got error "System error, contact system admin". When checked logs with newest last updated date, I found nsa-ca.log and app2-ca.log (attached). Errors are:
niku.union (clarity:sa:none:nsa.login) Unsupported language passed to default security identifier: sk_SK
Thanks a lot,Matej
I did some quick research on this one and found that another customer had a similar error message in which they found it had to do with the use of Scandinavian characters in their case (but could be other languages causing it as well...) being used in a search for a project name (or other objects as well). This is what they mentioned:
Scandinavian letters �, � and � are shown perfectly in the UI but i can save or filter when using these letters.Letters are changing after save or filter action like:� => å� => ø � => æ
They figured out in the end that it actually had to do with the SSO configuration. They had SSO configured using web.xml, and they figured out that the order of the elements was the reason for the issue. They had to move the SSO elements as last in the file, and the issue with Scandinavian letters went away.
Not sure if this would help you as well but figured I would share it.
Hope this helps,
The errors you posted are unrelated to the DWH System Options page: the one in app-ca log happens on logout and nsa log on login in nsa, it would not log app issues.
Can you do a SQL trace of the issue and provide it?
If you prefer over a Support ticket, and please let me know the #
Also when setting up the logs, ensure you have the default logger settings. I see some are set to INFO, we do not recommend that. To reset the settings by default, use the template logger.xml from .setup/scripts/templates
Thank you -Nika
this security identifier is not probably so serious as that second error:
Yes you are right it's not DWH issue as I found it appeared (I got System error popup again) when I tried to select OBS attribute when tried to create project...
SQL trace is attached and also the app-ca log from the same time.
EDIT: As I found this error across a lot of applications when googled, as an "autocomplete" error, I think this is related to autocomplete function when using lookups (Entity, OBS....etc.)
EDIT2: I have some news, I think this is a bug for Chrome because in IE and Firefox this error didn't appear at all...
However don't know why we don't face this problem on the second environment where Clarity 15.3 is also installed and viewing it in Chrome...
Here it's how this error looks like in GUI. After typing some letters in lookup, some data appears but you cannot choose anything...When clicked on browse button, error appears:
From googling I known it might be somehow connected to jQuery:
I see, thanks for checking. So you're saying that the DWH System options page work in other browsers.
Can you please try to clear the browser caches in your Chrome and try again?
I've tried it before, but witch no luck - I'm still getting error, generally, in all lookups which use autocomplete functionality...so all.
Clarity Version/Build 220.127.116.11 02 16 (applied latest patch 2)
Chrome Version 64.0.3282.186 (Official Build) (64-bit)
You can ignore the error from the CSA.
As you know within the PPM user settings the subset of languages and locales supported does not cover this combination, so on the application side you shouldn't see that message because once you login then the user's session will be set with the value for that user.
The way the CSA behaves (internally) allows this error to appear for these reasons:
1. Even though the CSA is accessed with password only, it has an implied user ('sa') and that user is still granted a session within the system (although it's not used or accessed in the same way), and so it passes through some of the common code and checkpoints along the way.
2. The CSA is passed in your locale/language string that was provided by the web browser (which it took from the OS you are using on your client), and in that way it can get hold of a value that is not normally supported within the PPM UI. It is this ability by the way, that allows PPM to display a 'localized' and translated login screen even before it knows which user is trying to get in.
3. Since the special 'sa' user has no user preferences to pick a language/locale it will always try and check the browser one to see if it is valid.
Hopefully the presence of this in the logs does not cause too much concern - at least, after taking the above into account.
thanks for detailed description When began to face this problem with lookups I just found those 2 errors in logs so I posted both. From your's and Nika's posts this can be considered as not important so finally the second error with _renderItem is causing this. So I changed also thread name to this more serious error