Clarity

View Only
  • 1.  Chart Report illegible once exported to any attachment

Posted May 22, 2018 08:32 AM

Once the chart report is generated it is completely illegible in any attachment file

Ad Hoc View:

PDF Attachment view (it’s the same with any other file format):

I tried to play with Chart format but it does not change much, If I’ll change Interval between X which is the one I should change it just makes some of the name from the list disappear instead of extending the gap of space between them.

To narrow the amount of people included in the report seems like the only option, any other ideas?

• 2.  Re: Chart Report illegible once exported to any attachment

Posted May 23, 2018 07:54 AM

Hi Karol,

Yeah a chat is challenging with that number of people on it.  There arent a ton of options for how the PDF is generated to be honest.  This might be something to bring up on Tibco's community to see if anyone out there (regardless of whether they are using PPM or not with Jasper) has run into this problem and found a way around it.   You can do that here: All Questions | Jaspersoft Community 

Also, can you tell us what version of Jasper and what version of PPM you are currently using?

Thanks!

Jon I.

• 3.  Re: Chart Report illegible once exported to any attachment

Posted May 23, 2018 10:01 AM

I'm on 15.1 and this screen dump is from Advanced Reporting environment, the report wasn't created or generated from Jaspersoft Studio at all.