Clarity

View Only
  • 1.  Status Report Access Right new UI 15.3

Posted Jan 12, 2018 04:06 AM
      |   view attached

Can anybody tell me what access right is required so that a user is able to edit a status report within the new user experience version 15.3.

She does have access to the new UI and Projects, she can already amend a status report in the classic view.

I have attached her current user access rights.....

• 2.  Re: Status Report Access Right new UI 15.3
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jan 12, 2018 04:33 AM

I would say that the status report edit all access right should allow you to edit the status reports.

Pre 15.3 only project managers were able to edit status reports on the new UX

• 3.  Re: Status Report Access Right new UI 15.3

Posted Jan 12, 2018 08:35 PM

That's correct! As per the documentation, "Users with project edit rights and status report edit rights can edit status reports. They can also preview and publish status reports in PDF."

In the below topic, check out the Project Manager (Project Status Reports) section for information about access rights required for the New UX project management capabilities:

New User Experience: Compare with Classic CA PPM - CA PPM - 15.3 - CA Technologies Documentation 

New User Experience: Compare with Classic CA PPM - CA PPM SaaS - 15.3 - CA Technologies Documentation 

Thanks, Sarmistha

• 4.  Re: Status Report Access Right new UI 15.3

Posted Jan 26, 2018 05:39 AM

Thank you

• 5.  Re: Status Report Access Right new UI 15.3

Posted Jan 15, 2018 04:40 AM

In the New UX interface, users need to have project management rights over the project to be able to edit status reports.

The team members of a project are only assigned task management and collaboration rights by default.

You therefore also need to assign the Project - Edit Management instance right for the project to enable edit access to the status reports.

• 6.  Re: Status Report Access Right new UI 15.3

Posted Jan 26, 2018 05:39 AM

Thank you