Clarity

View Only
  • 1.  ERRORREVMGR-20728:Rates and Costs are both missing for one or more roles/resources.

Posted Nov 21, 2017 05:05 AM

Hi All,

On "Project A" When I go to Team -- > Role Capacity , I see there is a role "analyst" and the Financial Section is not set up(Empty). When I use the Option "Populate from Investment Team" in the cost plan I get the Error msg.

On "Project B" I see the same Role under Team -- > Role Capacity , but I'm not receiving Error when I try the option "Populate from Investment Team".

Please advice.

I have checked the below Links, but couldn't figure it out.

Cost Plan: Investment Team vs. Task Assignment 

Cost plan error: REVMGR-20728: Rates and Costs are both missing 

• 2.  Re:  ERRORREVMGR-20728:Rates and Costs are both missing for one or more roles/resources.

Posted Nov 21, 2017 06:02 AM

The time frame of allocation on Project A might be more than that on Project B. Check to see if there are Rates defined in the Rate Matrix for the entire duration of Project A, for the "Analyst" role. Or if there is a generic Rate defined for all Roles covering the entirety of the duration of Project A.

Also check if the Rate Matrix Extraction job is running on this system on a regular basis, with "Prepare Rate Matrix Data" and "Update Rate Matrix Data" set to true.

• 3.  Re:  ERRORREVMGR-20728:Rates and Costs are both missing for one or more roles/resources.

Posted Nov 21, 2017 06:08 AM

I have replicated the Issue in Test environment. The Allocation Start and End date in Team Tab on Proj-A has a record matching with Start and End date in the Rate matrix,  and the "Populate from Investment Team" works.

On Project - B in the Team tab the allocation start date and end date has no record matching in the rate matrix, here I get error when I try the option "Populate from Investment Team" 

• 4.  Re:  ERRORREVMGR-20728:Rates and Costs are both missing for one or more roles/resources.

Posted Nov 21, 2017 06:32 AM

Record matching :- I mean for the Start / End date (duration) there is a rate.

• 5.  Re:  ERRORREVMGR-20728:Rates and Costs are both missing for one or more roles/resources.
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Nov 26, 2017 11:18 PM

Hi,

The following knowledge is available. It will be helpful for you.

REVMGR-20728: Rates and Costs are both missing for one or more roles/resources 

Thank you.

• 6.  Re:  ERRORREVMGR-20728:Rates and Costs are both missing for one or more roles/resources.

Posted Dec 03, 2017 11:37 PM

One practical check that you should do is check the team plan for inactive resources. The default Team Plan view is only for "Active" Resources - but if the "Inactive" Resources don't have a matching rate on the rate matrix they will come back with an error in generating a Cost Plan.