Clarity

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

CA PPM Webcast - Investment and Financial Planning: A Financial Focus on Portfolios, Programs and Projects

• 1.  CA PPM Webcast - Investment and Financial Planning: A Financial Focus on Portfolios, Programs and Projects

Posted Dec 16, 2016 09:10 AM

I thought this was a great webcast and provided some information towards a solution for us.  I do have a question that I thought of later.  Are there and standard reports showing master and subprojects or will we have to create reports of our own?

• 2.  Re: CA PPM Webcast - Investment and Financial Planning: A Financial Focus on Portfolios, Programs and Projects
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Dec 16, 2016 12:09 PM

There are no standard reports for Master / Sub projects but any project report that includes a project name selection can be run selecting the master project and all it's subs.  Another option would be to create a Jaspersoft dashboard report that could include each project.  The OOB program reports are designed to only pull programs and since a program has different functionality than a master project they would not really work for you.  Hope this helps