Clarity

View Only
  • 1.  15.1 New UX Configuration

Posted Apr 25, 2017 02:14 PM
      |   view attached

I've noticed in a few different screen shots and in the 15.2 overview last week that there is a configuration gear on the Status page of the New UX in 15.1 but I'm not seeing that in our version. Is that something that needs to be configured?

• 2.  Re: 15.1 New UX Configuration
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Apr 25, 2017 03:32 PM

Hi Shelby,

From what I can see there is no difference between 15.1 and 15.2.

Looks like you have to be the Project Manager of the project you've opened in order to be able to see the configuration gear:

Please try with a project on which you are a Project Manager and let me know.

Hope this helps -Nika

• 3.  Re: 15.1 New UX Configuration

Posted Apr 25, 2017 03:53 PM

In 15.2, next to the “Hi, ” content is a pull-down, with a configuration gear on it.  It may only appear if you have rights to view the new resource planning views in the new UI (Resource Management-Navigate).

I’m assuming this based on the following:

-          Gave myself the rights immediately without any other testing, first (so for me, the gear has always been there!)

-          Once one clicks on the configure gear, one sees settings that one can change that only apply to the new Resource Management view in the new UI.

-          If one doesn’t have the right to see this view, then it probably makes sense that one doesn’t need to configure its settings and one then doesn’t need the gear icon.

Dale