Clarity

View Only
  • 1.  Advanced Reporting Question

Posted Jan 18, 2018 01:49 PM

Hello,

I'm using 15.2 and trying to use the Advanced Reporting feature. I like some of the pre-existing reports,but would like to add to some of those I like. Is there a way to take a pre-existing report and add/remove items to display etc? Not sure if what I'm asking is confusing but basically I'd like to start out with the base of an existing report then add my own spin to it. I am not referring to parameters per say.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• 2.  Re: Advanced Reporting Question

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jan 18, 2018 02:09 PM

Please check the following documentation to copy a report which will help avoid confusing between OOTB reports and copied reports. This method requires Jaspersoft Studio. Hope this helps.

https://docops.ca.com/ca-ppm/15-2/en/advanced-reporting-with-jaspersoft/create-and-publish-jaspersoft-studio-reports#CreateandPublishJaspersoftStudioReports-CreateaReportwithSubreports

• 3.  Re: Advanced Reporting Question

Posted Jan 20, 2018 08:25 AM

Hi JcBarte,

You can login to the Jasper server application , copy the report which you like and paste it in a different folder.

Using Jasper studio, you can make changes in the copied report, publish it and execute it from clarity.

Let me know of it works for you. 

Kind Regards

/Shubham