View Only
  • 1.  Jaspersoft multi line + barre graphe

Posted Feb 19, 2018 09:32 AM

Hello,

Do you have examples of graphs that can help me to make the graph attached 

Thank you

• 2.  Re: Jaspersoft multi line + barre graphe

Posted Feb 19, 2018 10:12 PM

The HTML5 Chart Element in JasperSoft has StackedColumnLine.  Personally never used this type of graph, but hopefully will meet your need.

• 3.  Re: Jaspersoft multi line + barre graphe

Posted Feb 21, 2018 11:35 AM

Hello

I use this method it works with a single line but not with more (each time I add a line the Y axis begins by adding the value of the new line and the previous and not by zero) in the parameters of measures in calculation i put nothing

If you look closely at the graph I have two values 361, it uses the same axis but it does not start from the same place

thank you

• 4.  Re: Jaspersoft multi line + barre graphe

Posted Feb 21, 2018 03:28 AM

Hi mougaritaki 

I think you are trying to combine bar and line chart, if this is your requirement, i will suggest you to check Combination Charts in jasper community as mentioned below and follow steps as per this link.

Dual-Axis, Multi-Axis, and Combination Charts | Jaspersoft Community

Let me know if you face any challenge while achieving combination chart in jasper report via HTML 5

Regards,

Prashank Singh 

• 5.  Re: Jaspersoft multi line + barre graphe

Posted Feb 21, 2018 11:34 AM

Hello

I use this method it works with a single line but not with more (each time I add a line the Y axis begins by adding the value of the new line and the previous and not by zero) in the parameters of measures in calculation i put nothing

If you look closely at the graph I have two values 361, it uses the same axis but it does not start from the same place

thank you