Clarity

View Only
  • 1.  Internal slice m_etc is having different slice value compared to team detail page

Posted Aug 22, 2017 09:28 AM

Team,

As per my understanding, team detail page is using internal slices(m_etc, m_alc, m_act selected allocation by period as  monthly ) for displaying the ETC, allocation, hard allocations, Actuals.

There am seeing some discrepancy from the DB and values getting displayed in the team detail page portlet.

(An ex. one of my project, resource is allocated from July 2017, ETC is showing in the team detail portlet page from July onwards, but from DB, in the prj_blb_slices_m_etc , values are showing for Jan 107, May 2017 )

Thanks,

Agin

• 2.  Re: Internal slice m_etc is having different slice value compared to team detail page

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Aug 22, 2017 10:40 AM

The Value in PPM and DWH should match and it derived based on the timeslice setting. So its best to check the pre requisite

Regards

Suman Pramanik

• 3.  Re: Internal slice m_etc is having different slice value compared to team detail page

Posted Aug 22, 2017 12:04 PM

The Team Detail page in the application can be configured a great number of ways - make sure you are comparing like-with-like!

A screen-shot / example data might make your question clearer?

(@Suman - not sure what the DWH has to do with this?)

• 4.  Re: Internal slice m_etc is having different slice value compared to team detail page

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Aug 22, 2017 04:35 PM

Thanks Dave for correction, I read DB as DWH

Agin - you can trace the page to see what exact query its generated