Clarity

View Only
  • 1.  While in Business Objects - Info View I received the following error and unable to run any of my custom reports.

Posted Nov 09, 2015 02:03 PM
      |   view attached

The server has reached the maximum number of simultaneous connections. (Error: RWI 00239) (Error: INF)

Attachment(s)

• 2.  Re: While in Business Objects - Info View I received the following error and unable to run any of my custom reports.

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Nov 09, 2015 02:43 PM

Hello Mark,

Sir to resolve this issue either raise the value of the maximum connections server parameter, or add another server instance.

To modify the maximum connections value:

• Log on to Business Objects Enterprise Central Management Console (CMC).
    • Click on Servers.
    • Expand Server Categories, and click on Web Intelligence.
    • Under Server name, double-click on WebIntelligenceProcessingServer. The Properties window appears.
    • In Properties window, under Web Intelligence Processing Service, enter the value for Maximum Connections.

Thank You

• 3.  Re: While in Business Objects - Info View I received the following error and unable to run any of my custom reports.

Posted Nov 09, 2015 02:45 PM

Mustafa,

We are an On Demand customer.

• 4.  Re: While in Business Objects - Info View I received the following error and unable to run any of my custom reports.

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Nov 09, 2015 02:49 PM

Hello Mark,

Sir my apologies, since its OD please raise the ticket and I will work with OD Team...

Thank You

• 5.  Re: While in Business Objects - Info View I received the following error and unable to run any of my custom reports.

Posted Nov 09, 2015 02:51 PM

Mustafa,

I already have a case open.

CA Support Case  00238265 -Business Objects Error

Thank you,

Donna

• 6.  Re: While in Business Objects - Info View I received the following error and unable to run any of my custom reports.

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Nov 09, 2015 02:56 PM

Thank You Donna, I will follow up with our OD Team.

Many Thanks!!

• 7.  Re: While in Business Objects - Info View I received the following error and unable to run any of my custom reports.

Posted Nov 16, 2015 02:50 PM

Hi Donna - Were you able to resolve you issue with Support's help? If so please share the resolution and mark as Correct Answer. Thanks! Chris