Clarity

View Only
  • 1.  Gantt Resources Report

Posted Sep 26, 2016 11:09 AM

Hello guys,

I have made some searchs in Clarity PPM 14.3 and Open Workbench documentation plus some other youtube tutorials, but couldn't find the answer I wanted.

In my company I need to have a gantt project scheduling with a particularity, I need to see the resources that are working in each task of the projects I'm managing.

Currently I can't get it directy. I couldn't get a gantt report listing the projects and tasks, but I can't see the resource that is working on that task in the same gantt view.

Anyone can help me?

• 2.  Re: Gantt Resources Report

Posted Oct 01, 2016 07:07 AM

With the assignment editor you get these details and can export to excel if you like.

ProjectManagement.com - itd Assignment Editor 

• 3.  Re: Gantt Resources Report

Posted Oct 01, 2016 03:50 PM

If one project at a time will do for you, you can add the resource column to the OWB Gantt view and print it.

You can load multiple projecs limited by your memory and performance.

• 4.  Re: Gantt Resources Report

Posted Oct 03, 2016 10:37 AM

Hello urmas,

Thanks for the answer. My problem is that I have many resources part time allocated in many projects, so I need a consolidated view and the OWB views are segmented by project.

• 5.  Re: Gantt Resources Report

Posted Oct 03, 2016 12:22 PM

That sounds like a report, possibly a portlet or third party tool like what Lars is suggesting. I think you are right that no Clarity or OWB view will do it.

• 6.  Re: Gantt Resources Report

Posted Oct 05, 2016 06:27 PM

Hi Cardozogp,

Maybe we should really take a look at allocation editor together. To me it looks like your desired view/report/dashboard.

While this would enable you to also edit and actively manage the resource commitments from this one portlet.

Regards

Lars