Clarity

View Only
  • 1.  Jaspersoft HTML5 Compatibility

Posted Mar 20, 2017 12:37 PM

Hi,

I tried to create a stacked bar report using the HTML5 chart over Jaspersoft Studio but when I published it, chart cannot be rendered on the browser; however it's visible while exporting in pdf format.

My collegues tell me that some HTML5 charts cannot be used inside CA PPM because they use a library which is not supported.

Someone has a list of HTML5 charts that can be rendered correctly on CA PPM?

Thank you in advance,

Stefano

• 2.  Re: Jaspersoft HTML5 Compatibility
    Best Answer

Posted Mar 21, 2017 01:47 PM

Hello,

I have created many HTML5 chart in Jaspersoft.there are no problem to view in browser.

We are using 14.3.

How about you.

• 3.  Re: Jaspersoft HTML5 Compatibility

Posted Mar 21, 2017 02:48 PM

Make sure you have enough real estate to properly show the chart.  I’ve experienced weirdness in this area where things look great in Studio but fields fail to show properly or not at all within a Jasper Report Server Browser session.      

• 4.  Re: Jaspersoft HTML5 Compatibility

Posted Apr 19, 2017 06:28 AM

I have created diffrent type of Highchart from jasperstudio and all of them worked as expected. Since jasper server embeded in CA PPM will be using flash output and when you exported that in pdf, it just create snapshot of that chart. You can check in diffrent browser to see if its due to some browser issue.