Clarity

View Only
  • 1.  Microsoft Project (MSP) and APM Add-In Documentation

Posted Dec 07, 2015 06:11 PM

Hello CA PPM Community Members,

On behalf of the CA PPM writers at CA Technologies, we are pleased to announce that the CA PPM 14.2 and 14.3 On Premise and SaaS documentation is updated with some significant improvements, including:

1.  Microsoft Project. In collaboration with the CA PPM Support team, the 14.2 and 14.3 documentation now includes best practices for using CA PPM with Microsoft Project:

2.  Application Portfolio Management (APM) Add-In. CA PPM has Application and Portfolio Management (APM) capabilities that allow organizations to track and analyze their application portfolio. Documentation for the new APM add-in is available:

https://docops.ca.com/ca-ppm/14-3/add-ins-and-integrations/content-add-ins/application-portfolio-management-apm-add-in

We have also improved the documentation by fixing issues that you reported to us. We hope that you find these improvements helpful.

Thank you for your business.

• 2.  Re: Microsoft Project (MSP) and APM Add-In Documentation

Posted Dec 07, 2015 06:51 PM

Thanks for sharing this with the community John!

JOHN George wrote:

Hello CA PPM Community Members,

On behalf of the CA PPM writers at CA Technologies, we are pleased to announce that the CA PPM 14.2 and 14.3 On Premise and SaaS documentation is updated with some significant improvements, including:

1.  Microsoft Project. In collaboration with the CA PPM Support team, the 14.2 and 14.3 documentation now includes best practices for using CA PPM with Microsoft Project:

2.  Application Portfolio Management (APM) Add-In. CA PPM has Application and Portfolio Management (APM) capabilities that allow organizations to track and analyze their application portfolio. Documentation for the new APM add-in is available:

https://docops.ca.com/ca-ppm/14-3/add-ins-and-integrations/content-add-ins/application-portfolio-management-apm-add-in

We have also improved the documentation by fixing issues that you reported to us. We hope that you find these improvements helpful.

Thank you for your business.

• 3.  Re: Microsoft Project (MSP) and APM Add-In Documentation

Posted Dec 08, 2015 12:13 AM

Thanks for sharing this, John

NJ

• 4.  Re: Microsoft Project (MSP) and APM Add-In Documentation

Posted Dec 08, 2015 07:30 AM

You're welcome NJ!

• 5.  Re: Microsoft Project (MSP) and APM Add-In Documentation

Posted Mar 01, 2016 06:31 PM

Hello- will you reshare these documents? I'm receiving a 404 - file not found error. I do have On Demand Clarity 14.2 are these documents related?

Thank you,

Kelley Beverly

CA Admin

Cisco

• 6.  Re: Microsoft Project (MSP) and APM Add-In Documentation

Posted Mar 01, 2016 10:05 PM

Hi Kelley - John_George may have further info but using the link from the PPM community overview page I can get to the doc-ops info. Here's the link you're looking for though you do need to be logged in I believe. CA Clarity PPM - CA PPM SaaS - 14.2 - CA Technologies Documentation  Regards, Chris

• 7.  Re: Microsoft Project (MSP) and APM Add-In Documentation

Posted Mar 02, 2016 07:50 AM

Hi kebeverl, apologies for the error 404's. You mentioned that you are on CA PPM SaaS 14.2, so I've provided a link to the 14.2 MSP documentation below. The APM add-in was introduced in Release 14.3, so for your reference I've also included a link to that 14.3 documentation. You do not need to log in to see them. Please let me know if you have any further issues or I can be of further assistance.

Best regards,

John

• 8.  Re: Microsoft Project (MSP) and APM Add-In Documentation

Posted Mar 02, 2016 10:55 AM

Thank you for sending me the links to the documents.

Kelley

• 9.  Re: Microsoft Project (MSP) and APM Add-In Documentation

Posted Mar 02, 2016 11:11 AM

You're very welcome Kelley.

- John