Clarity

View Only
  • 1.  iReport studio shows data but Advanced Reporting in Clarity does not

Posted Aug 25, 2015 09:43 AM

Hello,

we have a problem with Advanced Reporting in Clarity. I designed a report in iReport Designer which is connected to the same database as Clarity is, also with the same user. In iReport the report is filled with data correctly, but when I deploy this report to Advanced Reporting then the report does not load the data partially. It takes data from "dual" table but not from tables likes srm_resources, prj_blb_slices. I checked CA_PPM_BEAN and the connection is OK.

Please have you got any idea what else should I check or what can cause this problems?

Regards,

Martin

• 2.  Re: iReport studio shows data but Advanced Reporting in Clarity does not

Posted Sep 01, 2015 10:16 AM

Are you using any parameters in this report?  You'll want to make sure that your parameters are pointing to proper fields in your query.

Also, make sure that the resource that you are running the report from in Clarity has the proper security rights in both Clarity and in Jaspersoft.

You might start with a basic query in iReport that has no parameters, like 'select i.id, i.code, i.name from inv_investments' just to make sure that your IDs are set up properly in jaspersoft... then add in joins and parameters one at a time to try and pin-point where the disconnect is occurring.

• 3.  Re: iReport studio shows data but Advanced Reporting in Clarity does not
    Best Answer

Posted Sep 01, 2015 10:48 AM

Hello,

thank you for your answer.

We found where the problem was, because of after changing database the PPM_BEAN was still pointing to the old one. After I created a custom data source it works perfect.

Please have you got how can I change the "connection string" for PPM_BEAN?

Regards,

Martin