Clarity

View Only
  • 1.  Is Agile Central (Rally) integration available for PPM 14.3 On Premise, and if so how do I install it?

Posted Aug 22, 2016 10:44 AM

The documentation around Agile Central integration for PPM 14.3 is confusing.  While it says the integration is available in 14.3, it says that for on premise customers to look at the Install and Upgrading section to learn more about installing the add-in, yet that section makes no mention of the Agile Central integration.

In the admin module we see no add-in that we can install either.  So, question is, is Agile Central integration possible with on premise 14.3 and if so, how do I install it?

• 2.  Re: Is Agile Central (Rally) integration available for PPM 14.3 On Premise, and if so how do I install it?

Posted Aug 22, 2016 11:39 AM

I think it is a separately licensed item.

Talk to your CA Account manager and when you have license you can down load it from the support site.

• 3.  Re: Is Agile Central (Rally) integration available for PPM 14.3 On Premise, and if so how do I install it?

Posted Aug 22, 2016 12:10 PM

John_George or CA-TECH-INFO-DAMON would you be able to answer this? Thanks!

• 4.  Re: Is Agile Central (Rally) integration available for PPM 14.3 On Premise, and if so how do I install it?

Posted Aug 22, 2016 12:23 PM

Thank you for asking. I'm including Sarmistha_Purkayastha in the discussion here because she wrote those integration docs and will be able to help you with your question.

Thanks,

John

• 5.  Re: Is Agile Central (Rally) integration available for PPM 14.3 On Premise, and if so how do I install it?
    Best Answer

Posted Aug 22, 2016 01:32 PM

Hi Rob,

Thank you for your feedback about the Agile Central integration documentation. I am providing you the link below to the topic where you can find information about how to install an add-in. Please note that these instructions are generic and should apply to all supported add-ins. The only difference is the add-in "Installation ID" that you need to enter in the admin command. There is a table in that section that lists all the Installation IDs for the various add-ins including Agile Central (aka Rally Integration). Let me know if this helps. If not, I can reach out to an SME and provide you with more information.

https://docops.ca.com/ca-ppm/14-3/en/installing-and-upgrading/install-an-add-in

I will also work on making the install steps for the Agile Central add-in more clear in the documentation.

Best Regards,

Sarmistha