Clarity

View Only
  • 1.  14.2 Advanced Reporting 

Posted Mar 08, 2016 01:32 PM

Did we lose the ability to schedule reports with Advanced Reporting?  Trying to schedule a Capacity vs Demand report to run every Tuesday at 9:00 AM.  Am I just missing it?  Thanks !!!!

• 2.  Re: 14.2 Advanced Reporting 

Posted Mar 08, 2016 02:17 PM

Will have this moved from the CA Cloud Service Management community to the CA Service Management (Service Desk Manager) community.

• 3.  Re: 14.2 Advanced Reporting 

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Mar 08, 2016 08:19 PM

Which product in the CA service management solution is this report about, do you know?

Thx

_R

• 4.  Re: 14.2 Advanced Reporting 

Posted Mar 08, 2016 09:35 PM

Looking closer at this I believe this goes in the PPM community. I am moving there.

• 5.  Re: 14.2 Advanced Reporting 

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Mar 09, 2016 01:12 PM

See Running and Scheduling an Advanced Report here:

https://docops.ca.com/ca-ppm/14-2/reporting/advanced-reporting#AdvancedReporting-RunningandSchedulinganAdvancedReport

Essentially, right-click the report name and select Schedule. Click Create Schedule.

You can define the recurrence.

Related KB article about the graph on the Capacity vs Demand advanced report in Jaspersoft:

http://www.ca.com/us/support/ca-support-online/product-content/knowledgebase-articles/tec1438227.aspx

Hope this helps! (If so, please mark answered. Thank you!)

Damon

• 6.  Re: 14.2 Advanced Reporting 

Posted Mar 10, 2016 02:04 PM

From the Report Library, simply right-mouse-click on the report and select "Schedule". Then select Create schedule. BTW, we lost the ability to use Cron to schedule.

There are tabs on the screen that allow you to set the parameters, Output Options, and notifications. 

One word of advice, is to not select more than 2 formats from the Output Options.

Hope this helps.