Is there any tips and tricks available for best practise while using the custom UI Theme settings using CSS in the PPM 14.3 version?
We are looking at option for
1. Including the customer logo in the UI (Top Left Corner)
2. Have a small up arrow or down arrow included in the subpage section bars to indicate to the users that it can be expanded or collapsed.
3. Any case study or tips on how the UI can be made better in few places like financial screens, dashboard or tabs!?
For on demand.
1) From test or Dev go into the UI make a copy and start changing things.
Top icon in far left is the element. #ppm_header_user_img
It's in base64. Take your sized image Roughly 16x16px and convert it(Google image to base64).
Then comment out the old code and post yours in. Save and refresh.
2) Train users? Or Inspect element and find the bar and add some image code in the compiling function. On Demand will be unable to modify the underlying JS files and functions. I'm sure it is not advised for on premise, as any updates might wipe it out/ cause issues.