Clarity

View Only
  • 1.  Login page still loading for user - cannot login

Posted Jun 10, 2016 09:02 AM

Hi All,

I've some interesting issue with one user - he can fill his credentials to login page, but after click on login, the page is still loading with no end. I've tried with myself, set my pwd for him - with the same behaviour. I've checked his user in Clarity, looks fine, then in DB user tables, looks fine. Checked logs and found this, which I think is a cause:

So when user tried to login stored proc. "CMN_SESSIONS_INS_ID_SP2" is called. I've found it's called from "niku/clarity/META-INF/security/pmd/securityPMD.xml" file.

According to error message it says it couldn't be executed well because params are userID = -99 (assume wrong or missing) and UserName is "null". One of these params should be correctly passed...

Now the question, do you someone knows from where these params are coming?

Note1: I've tried flush all caches...

Note2: I've checked cmn_sessions table, user is not there

Note3: Currently facing only to one user...

Thanks for your inputs.

Matej

• 2.  Re: Login page still loading for user - cannot login

Posted Jun 10, 2016 10:53 AM

If not done already, I suggest you do a trace, which tells you about any long running queries or any errors or how parameters are passed etc. This can really help. I dont have the query but there is an SQL(which fetches locale, favorites, home page etc) that executes and then passes the result to the SP in question.

Guesses- any problems with home page, favorites etc.

• 3.  Re: Login page still loading for user - cannot login
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jun 10, 2016 11:32 AM

-99 is something an invalid/orphan login. Is this user set up as SSO if so, can you try to check without SSO and see if it works. Also what is the home page set up?

• 4.  Re: Login page still loading for user - cannot login

Posted Jun 13, 2016 07:22 AM

Hi Sridhar, Suman,

Great tip - home page, that was the right reason. After resetting it back to default setting, user could able to login.

Home page was set for user as "custom page" (but not exactly described as it was shown only as “custom page”).

Thanks,

Matej