On behalf of CA Technologies, we appreciate your business and the opportunity to provide you with high-quality, innovative software and services. As part of our ongoing commitment to customer success, we regularly release updated versions of our products. Today, we are pleased to announce that CA PPM 14.4 is now available for On Premise and SaaS customers.
New features for CA PPM 14.4 include:
- Improved time keeping for team members by adjusting Populate Timesheet to give user more flexibility and control in how their timesheet is auto-populated.
- Streamlined visibility for ‘who actually worked on what’ via enhancement of the CA Agile Central Integration to synchronize Agile Central “owners and authors” to the CA PPM Team.
- Expanded modern integration capabilities through continued growth of the REST API framework by including the Team, Assignment, Resource (GET only), Timesheet, Time Period (GET only), and Project Status Report (PMO) objects as well as Login/Logout and additional attributes on the Project and Task objects.
- Introduction of a Project Roadmap report to visualize the sequence of related project or program efforts and their respective milestones in various groupings of your choice.
- A new JDBC driver for the Jaspersoft Studio Client that allows SaaS customers to connect to both the data warehouse and transactional database without the need for VPN Access. This eliminates the need for customers to contact SaaS operations to reauthorize a VPN tunnel every 90 days.
- Refactored report parameters to improve Advanced Reporting performance.
- New data warehouse options to allow control over which time periods are loaded and optimization of the incremental data warehouse load.
- Certification of the latest version of the TIBCO JasperMobile app for iOS and Android and Inclusion of a switch to enable/disable access to the mobile app.
- Support for the On Premise version of CA Agile Central (2015.2).
We encourage you to visit the CA PPM product information page at CA Support Online for more information. In addition, the full product documentation can be
found at https://docops.ca.com.
If you are an On Premise customer, you can download your copy of CA PPM 14.4 from CA Support Online.
If you are a SaaS customer, you can start the process of upgrading your CA PPM SaaS subscription to 14.4 by opening a support ticket requesting a non-production upgrade at https://support.ca.com/. If you have any questions or require assistance, please contact CA Customer Care where you can submit an online request using the Customer Care web form. You can also call CA Customer Care at +1-800-225-5224 in North America or see http://www.ca.com/phone for the local number in your country.
Should you need any assistance in understanding these new features or implementing this latest release, our CA Services experts can help. For more information on CA Services and how you can leverage our expertise, please visit http://www.ca.com/services. To connect, learn and share with other customers, join and participate in our CA PPM CA Community. To review CA Support lifecycle policies, please review the CA Support Policy and Terms located at https://support.ca.com/.
Thank you again for your business.