Clarity

View Only
  • 1.  15.1 Jaspersoft Contents Error

Posted Oct 07, 2016 10:19 AM

We upgraded from 14.2 to 15.1 (oracle/rhel) and everything was fine. We did a fresh install of Jaspersoft 6.2.1 without errors. We did the license file and ran the csk again without issue. When we went to run the "admin content-jaspersoft..." command, it failed out half way through an error message. 

Data Warehouse Bean DS URL : jdbc:oracle:thin:@(DESCRIPTION=(ADDRESS=(PROTOCOL=TCP)(HOST=xxxx)(PORT=1521))(CONNECT_DATA=(SID=xxxx)(SERVER=dedicated)))
    ERROR 07-10 08:53:03,970 - Exception on initialization of encryption service-
    java.io.IOException: Keystore was tampered with, or password was incorrect
    at com.sun.crypto.provider.JceKeyStore.engineLoad(JceKeyStore.java:865)
    at java.security.KeyStore.load(KeyStore.java:1445)

Error occurred: com.ca.jasper.restAdapter.JasperException: Keystore was tampered with, or password was incorrect

Has anyone seen this before? We are not using SSL/HTTPS anywhere in Clarity so I assume it is trying to encrypt the JS passwords in the configuration files. 

• 2.  Re: 15.1 Jaspersoft Contents Error
    Best Answer

Posted Oct 07, 2016 10:35 AM

Got an old thread:

Keystore may have been tempered with 

Keystore may have been tempered with 

NJ

• 3.  Re: 15.1 Jaspersoft Contents Error

Posted Oct 07, 2016 12:25 PM

This was an issue due to the case of the organization name and me copying the wrong one in RHEL. I cleared all licenses out, created a new one, remove the organization, reran the csk, reran the jaspersoft-content and we are up and running.