Clarity

View Only
  • 1.  Date columns should display seconds

Posted Aug 24, 2016 03:47 AM

Is there any way to display dates with time in format (HH:MM:SS), I mean including seconds  for Clarity webpages?

For instance result pages doesn't display seconds in Date information, so it is impossible to know the correct sequence of rows with different real times, even the sort feature can not place entries in the correct order.

I am sure that these dates including seconds are stored in the database, but it is time consuming to use queries every time we need to figure the sequence of some events.

As real cases, Initiated processes, Initiated processes messages  or Audit trail pages, see the following screenshots:

process_initiated_dates.png

processes_messages.png

audit_trail_dates.png

• 2.  Re: Column Date including seconds

Posted Aug 24, 2016 04:16 AM

The application itself only seems to let us display times down to the HH:MM (whether admin-side or user-side) - so I think the only option is to write bespoke queries against the same data and cast the date/time field to include SS (or even more granular).

• 3.  Re: Column Date including seconds

Posted Aug 30, 2016 07:17 PM

Hi Danpego - Did Dave_3.0's response help answer your question? If so please mark as Correct Answer. Thanks!