We upgraded CA Clarity PPM from 13.3 to 14.3. Followed all instructions for DWH as well as Jaspersoft installation. In NSA, it shows "Available" in Reporting as well as DWH tabs. The DB Link from DWH to Clarity is also working fine.
We installed PMO accelerator and Jasper PMO add in. We have set language and Entity for Fiscal periods, executed Time Slicing, Load Data warehouse, Load Data Warehouse Access Rights job. They executed for good 10-15 minutes each and resulted in success. We can see data in DWH tables as well as Jasper tables. Direct URL of jasper reports service works fine, we can login using superuser user.
We added access rights Advanced Reporting - * to a few user IDs. However, we are unable to see "Advanced Reporting" link under Home. The Create and Update Jasper users job executed successfully, but said "Synced 0 out of 3097 users".
Can someone please help us in finding out the issue.
To run the Advance report, these are the steps you need to follow.
1. Go to CSA and ensure that the its showing available
2. Fill in the organization name
3. Import the jaspersoft content in the CA PPM app server
4. Generate the key store in CA PPM app server
5. Copy the key store to Japsersoft server
6. Add all the "* Advance Reporting" Rights to admin user
7. Run the create Jasper report user job
To get the advance reporting link you don;t need to run the load dataware house job.
Let me know how it goes,
Thanks for the response. However, I am unable to see Advanced Reporting even after doing this:
1. Checked NSA: Reporting -> Jasper says "Available"
2. Organization Name and ID are filled.
3. Jaspersoft content imported using admin content-jasper csk... command (In fact it was already imported).
4. Again generated key using admin keystore command
5. Copied the files to Jasper_Home/webapps/reportservice/WEB-INF/config
6. Assigned "*Advance*Report*" rights to admin and my user ids.
7. Executed Create and Update Jaspersoft Users Job using my user id.
But unfortunately, same result. Neither am I able to see Advanced Reporting link, nor are any users getting imported to jasper.
if you go the browser and replace action:nmc.advancedReporting and let me know what error you get.
Also if you go to Administration -> Menu Manager you should see Advance reporting as system page
Are you able to see the same?
The link is visible in Menu Manager, but on changing the URL to action:nmc.advancedReporting, it says 401-Unauthorized.
H Vivek - Were you able to resolve this with Support? Thanks! Chris
If the menu is not appearing and giving 401, it looks like there is some issue happened during the upgrade. We need to have a deeper look in order to fix this. Can you please raise a support case and we can work with you.