Clarity

View Only
  • 1.  Your CA PPM Documentation Has Improved!

Posted Oct 26, 2015 07:52 AM

We've improved. Be among the first CA PPM customers to see, experience, and provide feedback on our new CA PPM documentation interface. The new-and-improved interface includes these features:

• Faster page load times.
    • Show and hide the table of contents.
    • Quick access to blogs, Community updates, and Cookbook articles.

Try it out today!

Click Rate this Content on any page and let us know what you think.

CA PPM DocOps.png

• 2.  Re: Your CA PPM Documentation Has Improved!

Posted Oct 26, 2015 08:27 AM

It certainly has improved in being centralized, comprehensive and responsive. and apparently already being updated. If you like online and have trouble free connections.

Having the connect and learn is a good starter to have the primary third party resources in one place.

Though that makes me ask if the community policy not to promote commercial product or third party product has been abolished and everybody can do it?

The other thing is that if This Documentation is proprietary information of CA how far can you go to the third party content in the documentation and legal position regarding links and embedded items may vary from country to country.

Community member blogs might be one thing to add.

Another thing is the legal notices which talks about product licenses. Community membership does not require that and at least some of the documentation is accessible with bare membership.

Thanks keep up the good work.

• 3.  Re: Your CA PPM Documentation Has Improved!

Posted Oct 27, 2015 08:22 AM

Hi Urmas, I'm very glad to hear that you recognize the documentation is improving and you are welcome. Regarding your comment about adding Community Member Blogs. I believe we already have that covered, see this screen shot below. If you are referring to something different, please let me know.

CA PPM DocOps - Community Blogs.png

• 4.  Re: Your CA PPM Documentation Has Improved!

Posted Oct 28, 2015 02:22 AM

Well I see it in your screenshot, but do you see it in mine?

On the other hand I was looking for it in Connect and Learn

• 5.  Re: Your CA PPM Documentation Has Improved!

Posted Oct 28, 2015 07:16 AM

Interesting that I don't see it in your screen shot. Here's another one which shows the navigation buttons at the bottom so you can scroll through the community posts, blogs, YouTube videos, and cookbook articles. Please try again in Chrome and Firefox and see if it appears. You're correct that it also appears under Connect and Learn.CA PPM DocOps.png

• 6.  Re: Your CA PPM Documentation Has Improved!

Posted Oct 28, 2015 11:54 AM

OK thanks, with the navigation buttons I get different content to the bottom including the one which you posted.

• 7.  Re: Your CA PPM Documentation Has Improved!

Posted Oct 28, 2015 12:04 PM

Great, that's the intended functionality so I'm glad to hear it's working for you.

• 8.  Re: Your CA PPM Documentation Has Improved!

Posted Oct 28, 2015 07:22 PM

Thanks John!

Certainly loads quicker now, appreciate the good content

• 9.  Re: Your CA PPM Documentation Has Improved!

Posted Oct 29, 2015 07:56 AM

You're very welcome am1. Yes, the performance is much improved! We keep working to improve the content release by release, month by month, and day by day - Agile! Constant improvement and reducing the gaps. Our goal is to provide the best quality content so keep those comments and suggestions for improvement coming.

Cheers,

John