Clarity

View Only
  • 1.  What type of PPM activity causes the resource field 'Last Logged In' to be updated?

Posted Sep 25, 2015 04:07 PM

I am wondering what activity, besides logging into PPM, would cause the 'Last Logged In' date to get updated.  We have old users who have not logged into our systems for years that show tady as the last logged in date.  I assume that if these users scheduled daily jobs and/or processes, this could be the cause.  However, I would like to get a comprehensive list of all the activities that do update this field.  Thanks

dennis

• 2.  Re: What type of PPM activity causes the resource field 'Last Logged In' to be updated?

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Oct 14, 2015 04:20 AM

Yes, you are right. If these users scheduled daily jobs and/or processes, this will be the cause.

• 3.  Re: What type of PPM activity causes the resource field 'Last Logged In' to be updated?

Posted Oct 14, 2015 07:58 AM

Thanks for the response Vincent.

How can I tell who scheduled daily or weekly jobs?  I cannot see by

looking at the job properties.

Dennis Beausoleil

Project Manager - ISD Coporate Systems

617 760-5439   or   x15439

• 4.  Re: What type of PPM activity causes the resource field 'Last Logged In' to be updated?

Posted Oct 14, 2015 08:15 AM

CMN_SCH_JOBS.CREATED_BY, should give the info, I guess

NJ

• 5.  Re: What type of PPM activity causes the resource field 'Last Logged In' to be updated?

Posted Oct 14, 2015 09:28 AM

Thanks, but is CMN_SCH_JOBS.CREATED_BY a report, portlet or a table name?

Dennis

• 6.  Re: What type of PPM activity causes the resource field 'Last Logged In' to be updated?

Posted Oct 14, 2015 01:51 PM

Typically it is table_name.field_name.

For jobs see

https://communities.ca.com/message/98897766#98897766

In addition to jobs and processes a script which does XOGing migth give last logged in date as to use XOG login is needed.