Clarity

 View Only
  • 1.  Using CrossTab in Ad-Hoc Jaspersoft Report using Custom Domains

    Posted Oct 07, 2015 08:25 AM

    Hello Team,

     

    I have made a Custom Domain in Clarity v14.3 using a Derived Table (query). It is quite a big query, but the domain was saved and validated succesfully.

     

    When trying to create a Ad-Hoc Report with it, it DOES WORK when choosing "Table" as report type. But if you choose "CrossTab". Whenever i add a MEASURE to the report, it gives a "An error occured performing the previous request".

     

    Did anyone of you experience this before? Where can I look for more information?

     

    Thanks,



  • 2.  Re: Using CrossTab in Ad-Hoc Jaspersoft Report using Custom Domains

    Posted Oct 08, 2015 08:11 AM

    Hi Anthony,

     

    first of all, please check the "localhost" log in the <CATALINA_HOME>/logs folder: Here you should be able to find any relevant information regarding errors in Jaspersoft.

    In your case, the query failed and you should see the error from Orcale or MSSQL there.

     

    Kind regards

    Georg



  • 3.  Re: Using CrossTab in Ad-Hoc Jaspersoft Report using Custom Domains

    Posted Oct 15, 2015 06:29 PM

    Hi Anthony - Did Georg's response help answer your question? If so please mark as Correct Answer. Thanks! Chris




  • 4.  Re: Using CrossTab in Ad-Hoc Jaspersoft Report using Custom Domains

    Posted Nov 24, 2015 02:49 AM

    After long search we realized that the issue was due to the fact that we named an Itemgroup "Measure" with "measure" as Itemgroup ID. I guess "Measure" is an internal word that should not be used. We renamed it to "Data" and the problem was solved.



  • 5.  Re: Using CrossTab in Ad-Hoc Jaspersoft Report using Custom Domains

    Posted Nov 24, 2015 12:23 PM

    Thank you for sharing the resolution Anthony!

    ANTHONY Freund wrote:

     

    After long search we realized that the issue was due to the fact that we named an Itemgroup "Measure" with "measure" as Itemgroup ID. I guess "Measure" is an internal word that should not be used. We renamed it to "Data" and the problem was solved.