Clarity

View Only

Using CA Mobile Time Manager app with Good platform

• 1.  Using CA Mobile Time Manager app with Good platform

Posted Aug 27, 2015 04:28 AM

We currently use CA Clarity v13.3 to manage timesheets for a multitude of resources. We would like to be able to offer a mobile solution to filling in timesheets for our employees who make use of Clarity. The OOTB choice for achieving this is to use CA Mobile Time Manager app.

However, our current firewall settings prevent users from being able to make use of the CA Mobile Time Manager app from their mobile devices, due to being outside of the corporate network !

We have a wide BYO (Bring Your Own) device programme in our organisation, with around 2500 employees accessing corporate resources on their own devices through Good/Good Dynamics

I reached out to CA Support asking if there is any integration between  CA Mobile Time Manager and Good platforms and have received a response that there isn’t any at the moment.

Has anyone had such a requirement before? I would be interested to know how others have implemented a Clarity mobile solution in their organisations, provided you cannot access your Clarity instance over internet. It could be through a Mobile app or through a mobile optimised website.

Any insights on using CA Mobile Time manager app with Good platform will specifically be the best thoughts to hear.

I’ve also raised the below idea for integrating the app with Good. Do upvote it if you’re looking for something like this as well.

Integrate CA Mobile Time Manager Application with Good Platform