Clarity

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Financial Summary - Add additional attributes that will follow other variable behaviors when Budget Equals Planned values is checked

• 1.  Financial Summary - Add additional attributes that will follow other variable behaviors when Budget Equals Planned values is checked

Posted Jun 15, 2015 09:19 AM

Hi,

We are running 14.2.

I would like to add to the Financial Summary following Attributes:

-Planned Sales at Matury

-Budgeted Sales at Maturity

I did create both Attribute under project object

Can someone tell me how I can have the "Budgeted Sales at Maturity" Refresh with the "Planned Sales at Maturity" when the "Budget equals Planned" Value is check.  I would also like the Budgeted  Sales at Maturity locked when the "Budget Equal Planned" box  is checked.

What would be the best practice here, should I create a new process for this or should I modify the out-of-the box process to take into consideration this additionnal variable.

I would have an additional very basic question: Is there a way to find all process that do affect a specific attribute?...as example if I would like to find all the process that affect the "Budgeted_NPV" variable...

Thank you,

• 2.  Re: Financial Summary - Add additional attributes that will follow other variable behaviors when Budget Equals Planned values is checked
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jul 24, 2015 06:58 PM

The idea of using a process workflow to update and lock attributes could potentially work.  It could initiate when an update occurs. The system-restricted attribute 'Budget equals Planned' value uses built-in code logic that is not available for configuration within the application.

• 3.  Re: Financial Summary - Add additional attributes that will follow other variable behaviors when Budget Equals Planned values is checked

Posted Jul 27, 2015 08:45 AM

Thank you Kathryn, I will work in this way be creating a process to update the attribute.

Regards,