Clarity

View Only
  • 1.  Partition and Partition Association Mode not visible on object attribute definition page

Posted Aug 27, 2015 06:54 AM

Greetings.

The version of CA PPM is 13.3.0 on demand.

I setup one partition model with two partitions, as you can see below.

Evidencia1.jpg

I also associated the Idea object to my newly created partition model, as show below:

Evidencia2.jpg

My problem is when I try to associate the attributes to a partition.

Partition and Partition Association Mode fields are not visible on object attribute definition page, as Clarity PPM Studio Delevoper Guide instructs at chapter 3, so I can´t define different partitions to attributes.

Evidencia3.jpg

My user has all administration rights, including: Administration - Studio and Adminitration - Partition Models.

I also purged system cache.

Is there a trick to make this works?

Thank you.

• 2.  Re: Partition and Partition Association Mode not visible on object attribute definition page

Posted Aug 27, 2015 07:13 AM

Access the object from the admin page.

Click on Attributes tab.

On the top, you should see the Partition (in a drop-down). Change the drop-down from System to the defined partition. You should then be able to see the attributes belonging to the custom partition.

NJ

• 3.  Re: Partition and Partition Association Mode not visible on object attribute definition page
    Best Answer

Posted Aug 27, 2015 07:23 AM

Hi  AntonioMatheuATinoco62351557

You might not be partition member of the partitions.

Make yourself part of it and then you should start seeing the dropdown for partition and association mode.

Regards

Nitin

• 4.  Re: Partition and Partition Association Mode not visible on object attribute definition page

Posted Aug 27, 2015 09:10 AM

Thank you very much.

You were right!

• 5.  Re: Partition and Partition Association Mode not visible on object attribute definition page

Posted Aug 27, 2015 07:37 AM

Bom dia, tudo beleza?

I think that you're not member of all partitions

• 6.  Re: Partition and Partition Association Mode not visible on object attribute definition page

Posted Aug 27, 2015 09:13 AM

Obrigado!

As you said, it worked after I became a member of the partitions.

• 7.  Re: Partition and Partition Association Mode not visible on object attribute definition page

Posted Aug 27, 2015 09:15 AM

até mais sir!