Clarity

View Only
  • 1.  Incident Actuals not Showing up correctly on Investment

Posted Jul 31, 2014 06:22 AM

Hello,

The Incident Actuals are not showing up correctly on the Investment List page. I researched and found out that the data is being pulled from the DAILY_INCIDENT_ACTUALS time slice. The sum of records on this slice matches the total incident actuals on the incident. I tried to refresh the slices by updating the slice_status to 1 for team members on the investment as well as change the dates on the DAILY_INCIDENT_ACTUALS. But nothing worked. The incident actuals on the investment are posted from Sept-2013 to current date and the time slice is configured from 1/1/2013 for a period of 730 days.

Any ideas on what could be wrong?

Thanks,

Leo.

• 2.  Re: Incident Actuals not Showing up correctly on Investment

Posted Jul 31, 2014 09:43 AM

Hello,

One possibility could be that the Post Incident Financials job followed by the Investment Allocations job have not been ran. Give these a try and see if it helps. Best regards and good luck.

-Tyler

• 3.  Re: Incident Actuals not Showing up correctly on Investment

Posted Aug 01, 2014 05:39 AM

Hi Tyler - Thanks for your reply. I ran both the jobs but it's still not show the correct actuals.

• 4.  Re: Incident Actuals not Showing up correctly on Investment

Posted Aug 01, 2014 06:04 AM

Hello,

Can you check if the investment team member assigned to the incident?

Thank You!!

Namita

• 5.  Re: Incident Actuals not Showing up correctly on Investment

Posted Aug 01, 2014 06:35 AM

Yes, he's assigned to the incident.

• 6.  Re: Incident Actuals not Showing up correctly on Investment

Posted Aug 01, 2014 06:47 AM

Then looks like a bug, please open a customer case with Ca Support.

Thank You!!

Namita

• 7.  Re: Incident Actuals not Showing up correctly on Investment

Posted Aug 04, 2014 11:41 AM

There's already a daily incident actuals slice in the system ID 193.

The data for that slice is held in table PRJ_BLB_SLICES_D_INCI_ACT

If range of dates does not span the data, you can create your own slice following that example but with dates and rollover intervals as you need, and report off that instead (with your own report/portlet) .

NJ

• 8.  Re: Incident Actuals not Showing up correctly on Investment

Posted Aug 08, 2014 05:57 AM

NJ,

My issue is that a standard out of the box field (Incident Actuals on Team page) is not showing the correct data in-spite of standard time slices(193) being the correct range. I don't need to report daily incident actuals on a report or portlet.

Thanks,

Leo.