Clarity

View Only
  • 1.  Subpage condition and showing of the subpage

Posted Oct 01, 2014 11:13 AM

Hello,

I`m working on problem with subpages, let me describe the problem:

There is a custom object and it has two subpages: General_Before and General_After.

General_Before has condition "Process_done = 0" and General_After has condition "Process_done = 1" so they are not shown in the same time, that is correct.

But when I create a new instance of custom object I get "General_Before" page (still correct and expected) and there is a process with on create condition and this process makes some attribute settings and the changes Process_done from 0 to 1. So I fill some attributes on the Page "General_Before" click on "save" and I would expect they there will be then after reload a "General_After" page but there is nothing, only three buttons: save, save and return, return

Do you have any idea how to solve this?

Regards,

Martin

• 2.  Re: Subpage condition and showing of the subpage

Posted Oct 01, 2014 11:22 AM

I think that perhaps the problem is that you are "on" the General-Before page when you "Save" and so the GUI is just trying to redisplay that 'before' subpage (which your display-condition now prevents from happening).

Do you not also get problems with the 'delay' on the process execution? - I can't imagine that that is always going to run in the required time to get the GUI to work how I think you are describing.

Unfortunately I think you need to re-think how the screens need to work functionally.