Clarity

View Only
  • 1.  Where do I find the list of Defects in Clarity

Posted Dec 03, 2014 03:00 PM

I am trying to find the details of specific CLRT . Even when I put the CRT number into the search bar, it never includes the original defect in the search results only references to it in posts. Is there a way to find the detail on a specific defect?

• 2.  Re: Where do I find the list of Defects in Clarity

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Dec 03, 2014 03:08 PM

Bug tracking tool is internal to CA and is cannot accessible via support site. Please let me know the CLRT and I can give you the details.

Thanks,

Jerin

• 3.  Re: Where do I find the list of Defects in Clarity

Posted Dec 03, 2014 03:27 PM

I did find what I was looking for by going to the CA Support site and searching there.

• 4.  Re: Where do I find the list of Defects in Clarity

Posted Dec 03, 2014 11:34 PM

Hello Colum,

Glad that you found the details about the issue on support site.

For all others who are interested in knowing where to get the resolved defects list, it is present CA Support site.

Resolved defects list for Clarity release \ Service Pack can be accessed using  below link:

http://www.ca.com/us/support/ca-support-online/product-content/status/detailed-service-pack-info/ca-clarity-project-portfolio-manager-service-pack-information-resolved-defects-index.aspx

If there is any other specific CLRT that you are searching then please get in touch with CA Support and they will help you.

• 5.  Re: Where do I find the list of Defects in Clarity

Posted Dec 04, 2014 10:30 AM

Is there anything in particular you were looking for? or just a complete list?

• 6.  Re: Where do I find the list of Defects in Clarity

Posted Dec 04, 2014 02:27 PM

The defect list is nice, but only part of the issue.  This is the list of defects that have been put into a release--a great thing.  What is needed is access to the pool of defects that have NOT been assigned to a release.  Having to go to support to ask if a defect has been logged, or to get more information on a CLRT that we know has been created is very inefficient.  We are forced to "be fed instead of learning how to fish . . . . " 

• 7.  Re: Where do I find the list of Defects in Clarity

Posted Dec 04, 2014 03:11 PM

That is the way it goes. A list of  unresolved defects recorded by CA is not published.

• 8.  Re: Where do I find the list of Defects in Clarity

Posted Dec 14, 2014 06:30 PM

Hi

If the product is not behaving as described, than it is a defect.

It might be that it is already reported (in which case we can give you details, CLRT, etc). Or you might've discovered a new defect.

Regards

Biljana