Clarity

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Crystal Reports "Maximum Concurrent Jobs" setting for Adaptive Job and Job Servers not in sync. What is the impact?

• 1.  Crystal Reports "Maximum Concurrent Jobs" setting for Adaptive Job and Job Servers not in sync. What is the impact?

Posted Mar 30, 2015 12:41 PM

Hi,

While looking into the configuration settings for our Crystal Reports Job Servers, I noticed that the "Maximum Concurrent Jobs" settings was set to different values. On the two Adaptive Job Servers, it is 10, and on the two Job Servers, its set to 20.

My understanding is that these sets of numbers should be in sync, and i'm curious as to what the impact of this current setup would be. (If any)

Thanks,

Marlon

• 2.  Re: Crystal Reports "Maximum Concurrent Jobs" setting for Adaptive Job and Job Servers not in sync. What is the impact?

Posted Apr 16, 2015 01:12 PM

Any feedback for Marlon?

Thanks

Crystal Reports "Maximum Concurrent Jobs" setting for Adaptive Job and Job Servers not in sync. What is the impact?

Hi,

While looking into the configuration settings for our Crystal Reports Job Servers, I noticed that the "Maximum Concurrent Jobs" settings was set to different values. On the two Adaptive Job Servers, it is 10, and on the two Job Servers, its set to 20.

My understanding is that these sets of numbers should be in sync, and i'm curious as to what the impact of this current setup would be. (If any)

Thanks,

Marlon

• 3.  Re: Crystal Reports "Maximum Concurrent Jobs" setting for Adaptive Job and Job Servers not in sync. What is the impact?

Posted Apr 16, 2015 03:38 PM

If you want to increase max concurrent jobs for scheduled  reports, then you need to increase the Adaptive job setting too. From you comment, you can run more concurrent jobs in immediate mode than scheduled

So, impact.. not really, all depends if users run more in immediate or schedule.