Clarity

View Only
  • 1.  Restrict allocation %

Posted Apr 01, 2010 10:52 AM
    Hi,  Would anyone know is there a way to restrict a resource from allocating to any new projects once the resource is allocated at 120%?We are looking for alternative methods  and Not using Resource Requisition.  for example: an error message will return and restrict further action to the PM when the PM tries to allocate a resource to a project when the selected resource  already allocated 120% to projects.If the resource is already allocated to projects but less than 120%, the PM can proceed with the allocations.   But once the resource allocations hit 120%, the system will generate this error messge and restrict further actions.  Can we program Clarity to send out this error message and restrict further action?  If you can share how, that will be great, if not, at least I see that there is a method.  Thank you very muchLily

• 2.  Re: Restrict allocation %

Posted Apr 02, 2010 09:55 AM
    Hi All,

Anyone have any input here for Lily?  If not you may want to check wit Support to see if they have a quick answer.

Thanks,
    Chris

• 3.  RE: Restrict allocation %

Posted Feb 21, 2020 11:12 AM
    Anon,

Did you ever get an answer for this.  I was just asked if we could do that same thing.

Garrett

• 4.  RE: Restrict allocation %

Posted Feb 24, 2020 12:18 PM
    Hi Garrett - Wherever you see a user 'Anon Anon', that's someone who was not migrated over to this platform. Broadcom IT only migrated users who had logged in during the previous 2 years. Someone else might have input though:)

------------------------------
    Chris Hackett
    Community Manager, Broadcom Enterprise Software Division
    Broadcom Inc.
    ------------------------------

• 5.  RE: Restrict allocation %

Posted Feb 24, 2020 12:31 PM
    Thanks for letting me know this Chris.  I got my answer on the discussion I posted.