Symantec IGA

View Only
  • 1.  fetch all records in globaluser with a blank value for specific attribute

Posted May 20, 2020 08:50 PM
    Hi,

Is there a way in CA IDM, to fetch value for a particular attribute of all users in globalUser? Or A way to fetch all records in globaluser with a blank value for specific attribute?

Thanks,
    Fahad

• 2.  RE: fetch all records in globaluser with a blank value for specific attribute

Broadcom Employee
    Posted May 21, 2020 03:58 AM
    Hi Fahad
    When you say CA IDM - do you require for it to be from the IM console? Or are you able to utilize Provisioning Manager too?
    Provisioning Manager can easily be used for this

Please confirm whether this is helpful, otherwise please provide more information on the actual requirement
    Regards
    Rinat Matityahu
    Principal Support Engineer
    Broadcom Technical Support - EMEA

• 3.  RE: fetch all records in globaluser with a blank value for specific attribute

Posted May 22, 2020 12:19 AM
    Hi Rinat,

I need to get report of all users, whose email is blank. I have access to provisioning manager too.

Thanks,
    Fahad

• 4.  RE: fetch all records in globaluser with a blank value for specific attribute
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted May 22, 2020 01:42 AM
    Email address is also a field in IM UI itself - assuming the values are mapped and synchronized between IM and Provisioning side.
    Also, are you referring to the Global User name eTEmailAddress field? or account specific (if different)?

• 5.  RE: fetch all records in globaluser with a blank value for specific attribute

Posted May 25, 2020 10:52 AM
    Hi Rinat,

Yes, I am referring to Global User name eTEmailAddress field.
    Also what I am exactly looking for is to fetch the records of all the users at once, with a blank value in email adress field and export that as a report. Is it possible through Provisioning manager or CA IDM. If possible, please describe how to do it. 

Thanks,
    Fahad