Symantec IGA

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Add users to CA Identity Portal\VAPP Application groups for healthcheck purposes

• 1.  Add users to CA Identity Portal\VAPP Application groups for healthcheck purposes

Posted Feb 14, 2020 12:00 PM
    Hi,
    From the documentation, I see that we can add users to SigmaAdministrators application group.
    I understand that the new user will have same privileges as  default "sigma" user.

We want to create an application user with lower privileges than sigma user, just enough to do the health check.
    I did not see in documentation about other application groups or how to do this.
    Appreciate if anyone can share their experience on this.

Thank you,
    Rajya L Tupuri

• 2.  RE: Add users to CA Identity Portal\VAPP Application groups for healthcheck purposes
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Feb 18, 2020 01:40 AM
    Hi Rajyalakshmi,
                              It's not allowed to add additional users with low privileges than SigmaAdministrators group.  vApp Dashboard already presents the health of each and every application & components. It refreshes the page at certain intervals too to keep it up to date. vApp allows monitoring of the applications too. What health check are you planning to do?

------------------------------
    Vijay Mamidi,
    Identity Suite,
    Broadcom.
    ------------------------------

• 3.  RE: Add users to CA Identity Portal\VAPP Application groups for healthcheck purposes

Posted Feb 19, 2020 09:37 PM
    Edited by SOONSOUK CHOI Feb 19, 2020 09:41 PM