Symantec IGA

View Only
  • 1.  Office365 SMTP server support in CA Governance

Posted Mar 11, 2020 11:50 AM
    Hi All,
    I am trying to configure CA Governance SMTP server with office365. However it is failing. Does CA Governance support Office365 as it requires TLS connection to be enabled and no properties available to configure details for TLS. Only supported properties are seen:

mail.server:xxxx
    mail.serverPort:25/587
    mail.user:xxxxx
    mail.password:xxxx
    mail.useSSL:true

I have tried with 2 ports and ssl true and get error like : Could not connect to SMTP host: smtp.office365.com, port: 25

I cannot ascertain if necessary properties are available to configure TLS. Kindly help.

------------------------------
    Debasish Sarkar
    Software Engineer

• 2.  RE: Office365 SMTP server support in CA Governance

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Mar 11, 2020 12:16 PM
    Hi Debasish,

Are you sure your port 25 is opened for the SMPT host smtp.office365.com?  If you are sure port 25 is opened, make sure your mail.useSSL is false instead of True.

And, as always Perhaps there are others in the communities who have experience in doing this and we invite them to comment here also.
    Another option may be to reach out to our partner HCL Technologies to see in what way they can assist further. The Enterprise Studio team of HCL can be reached at enterprisestudio@hcl.com. https://www.hcltech.com/enterprise-studio