Symantec IGA

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Clarification on the email behavior during pending approval stage

• 1.  Clarification on the email behavior during pending approval stage

Posted Jul 02, 2020 10:31 PM
    Hi, 

I have an email template which look like the following : 

In the recipient tab, i specified a static email. This email template was linked to my approval task's email policy. The email will send out when the request is pending for approval to approve where i specified in the "When to Send" configuration based on workflow pending email. Please refer to the print screen below : 
    In my task, the key factor for determine who are the approval is based on the approval group member . I have a list of approval user configured as a group. So if i follow this configuration, the email will send out to my static email + every single individual email in my approval group during the pending approval stage. May i know why it will behave this way since in my email template i only specified a static email only 

Best Regards
    CK

• 2.  RE: Clarification on the email behavior during pending approval stage

Posted Jul 03, 2020 11:14 PM
    In the IM Admin Console you might have Workflow notifications enabled for this event type.

The Workflow notifications setting might be auto resolving all approver email addresses, while you were expecting to only send to the static email address.