Symantec IGA

View Only
  • 1.  Can`t make connection from identity manager to |Jasper report server

Posted Nov 28, 2019 08:35 AM

Hi CA Community 

Today I have done a fresh installation of IAM with CP4 to be able to connect with jasper report machine. I have done all the steps in the docops readers regarding the configuration of jasper report and identity manager + I also recycled the jasper Server Tomcat Service and IDM.

When I tried to connect to the Jasper report from the report Server Connection in identity manager I still get the error "Can`t establish connection report server connection"

Can someone help me with this issue?

Sincerely,

Hamada sadik

• 2.  RE: Can`t make connection from identity manager to |Jasper report server

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Nov 29, 2019 01:20 AM
    Hi Hamda,

Can you please share the link that you followed in docops to configure Jasper Report Server, Also please let me know your complete environment details including report server.

Thanks,
    Manoj

• 3.  RE: Can`t make connection from identity manager to |Jasper report server

Posted Nov 29, 2019 04:16 AM
    Hi Manoj,

Thanks for your response.

To configure the jasper report im using the following document: http://techdocs.broadcom.com/content/broadcom/techdocs/us/en/ca-enterprise-software/layer7-identity-and-access-management/identity-manager/14-0/installing/install-and-configure-ca-business-intelligence-jasperreports-server.html

Im using Jasper report 6.4.3 in windows server 2012 R2, also im using identity suite 14.2 with CP4

The database that im using is MS SQL.

Kind regards,

Hamada sadik

• 4.  RE: Can`t make connection from identity manager to |Jasper report server
    Best Answer

Posted Nov 29, 2019 03:06 AM
    Please refer this thread, it was solved by refer the pdf guide provided.

https://community.broadcom.com/enterprisesoftware/communities/community-home/digestviewer/viewthread?GroupId=1717&MessageKey=cd704e8b-8d8b-4b0b-a8c5-d59d6d686da0&CommunityKey=783a8a1e-bb2b-473a-a0c3-7be7b1d92c60&tab=digestviewer&ReturnUrl=%2fenterprisesoftware%2fcommunities%2fcommunity-home%2fdigestviewer%3fCommunityKey%3d783a8a1e-bb2b-473a-a0c3-7be7b1d92c60

• 5.  RE: Can`t make connection from identity manager to |Jasper report server

Posted Nov 29, 2019 05:37 AM
    Hi William cheang,

Thank you very much the tips in the document of Enrique Torres has worked for me.

Kind regards,

Hamada sadik