Symantec IGA

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Anyone have this file auth_settings.properties ? for AD Authentication with Identity Manager

• 1.  Anyone have this file auth_settings.properties ? for AD Authentication with Identity Manager

Posted Feb 11, 2019 05:56 AM

Hi Team,

Am trying to obtain this auth_settings.properties for perform AD Authentication with Identity Manager.

But i can't find this file in my environment. Can anyone help  ? or provide me with a sample file ?

regards,

William

• 2.  Re: Anyone have this file auth_settings.properties ? for AD Authentication with Identity Manager
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Feb 11, 2019 07:27 AM

The file name is ad_auth_settings.properties and not auth_settings.properties (there is already a comment stating that in the documentation).

The content of the file, if you still can't find the right one

SERVERS=<AD Server>
    ADMINDN=<Administrator DN>
    ADMINPWD=<Administrator Password>
    BASEDN=<Base DN>
    KEYSTOREPWD=<Key store password>

#SSL=TRUE
    #ADMINPWD={ENC}Hk2JRrjEMRp2ngjgUdRYNP6Y24YUA/Pi
    #KEYSTOREPWD={ENC}ySiOwUQDtkB3z/tbo9QQWlzNlHf5TP+o

#SEARCHFILTER=CN=%s
    #SEARCHFILTER=(&(objectCategory=person)(objectClass=user)(cn=%s))
    #SEARCHFILTER=(&(objectCategory=person)(objectClass=user)(sAMAccountName=%s))

#java -cp <IAM_IM.EAR>/user_console.war/WEB-INF/lib/user_console.jar com.netegrity.webapp.authentication.ad.EncTicket <password>

• 3.  Re: Anyone have this file auth_settings.properties ? for AD Authentication with Identity Manager

Posted Feb 11, 2019 09:02 PM

Thanks Rinat, that is helpful.

• 4.  Re: Anyone have this file auth_settings.properties ? for AD Authentication with Identity Manager

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Feb 12, 2019 01:33 AM