Symantec IGA

View Only
  • 1.  Error while acquiring a flat file from endpoint

Posted Dec 10, 2018 06:02 AM

Hi, so I've tried to follow this CA documentation on how to connect to flat file (How to Connect to Flat File - CA IdentityManagement & Governance Connectors - CA Technologies Documentation). I've got this error issue while deploying the connector metadata, specifically in the acquiring endpoint part. The error is shown below: 

I've followed the tutorial until the 'Deploy the Connector' part. For your information, I am using the Non-Production for the Virtual Appliance while the version for the Virtual Appliance is 14.2.

For the expected solution, I expect this problem can be solved and I can connect to the flat file via Connector Xpress and Identity Manager. Has anyone had the same problem before and can help me to solve this problem?

Thank you very much.

• 2.  Re: Error while acquiring a flat file from endpoint

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Dec 11, 2018 09:27 AM

Hi

I am a bit confused about the location of your CSV file. Where is it located? the C:\ location makes me think that the file is on Windows yet you are trying to access it as a local file on the Linux connector server?

I believe your error indicates that the CSV file cannot be found.

Thanks

Russi

• 3.  Re: Error while acquiring a flat file from endpoint

Posted Dec 12, 2018 01:45 AM

Hi
    Thank you for the replying this issued. My CSV file has been located (C:\Users\Administrator\Documents ) both Connector Server and Active Directory. The big problem is I can not access or change permission to copy CSV file into the Linux connector server path. Did you have a solution to copy this file ?

Thank you
    Franky

• 4.  Re: Error while acquiring a flat file from endpoint
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Dec 12, 2018 05:06 AM

Hi Franky

If you want to use Linux Connector Server for this endpoint, you can copy the files from your windows server to the Linux virtual appliance Custom directory using Winscp. Otherwise, you can install a connector server on Windows server and specifically indicate in Connector xPress that you want to use this Windows connector server for this endpoint.

Regards
    Russi