Symantec IGA

View Only
  • 1.  The task Generacion "TaskName" is of a type that does not allow a subject

Posted Nov 29, 2018 05:08 PM

Hi community

I have the following error when I try to assign a custom task to a form, then to a module. The error occurs when I try to access the form from the portal as a standard user. The error is presented if the action of the task is to create, it works for modification if the action is to self-modify

The error is as follows:

This is a view o tail_ip_log

ERROR [com.idmlogic.sigma.workers.utils.ExceptionsHelper] (default task-32): ErrorCode: 0, ErrorFamily: GENERAL, Message: com.idmlogic.sigma.backend.exceptions.BackendException: Query operation failed
    BackendMessages:
    Error: Message: Configuration error,
    Error: Message: The task GeneracionTerceroTigoUne is of a type that does not allow a subject (such create, self modify, none object type), but a subject has been provided,
            at com.idmlogic.sigma.connector.ca.v2.connectors.CaimFormServicesConnecetor.getFormData (CaimFormServicesConnecetor.java:59) [sigma.connector.ca.imV2-0.0.2-SNAPSHOT.jar:]

Any idea of how I can solve it?

Thanks friends

• 2.  Re: The task Generacion "TaskName" is of a type that does not allow a subject

Posted Nov 30, 2018 10:18 AM

Check the admin task that is in use on Identity Manager. What is the primary object of the task?

The error seems to indicate that it is expecting a primary object, but there isn't one.

• 3.  Re: The task Generacion "TaskName" is of a type that does not allow a subject

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Dec 04, 2018 05:27 AM

Sorry but the message means exactly the reverse.

"Error: Message: The task GeneracionTerceroTigoUne is of a type that does not allow a subject (such create, self modify, none object type), but a subject has been provided,"

This means the task is not expecting a subject (cause of its action or primary object type) but one has been provided.

This is also confirmed by the description of the error occurrences :

"The error is presented if the action of the task is to create" => because of the "create" action type.