Symantec IGA

View Only
  • 1.  Import Certificate in Connector Server

Posted Sep 10, 2018 03:21 PM

Hi All,

I am not able to import certificates in connector server. Initially, i thought it might be because of wrong keystore password. So, i performed the following steps to reset the keystore password.

1. Stop CA IAM CS.
    2. Open a command prompt, then change to the following directory:
    cs_home/jcs/tools/ldaps_password
    3. Use the following command to update the password of the keystore for the server:
    ldaps_password new-password
    4. This command updates the encrypted commonConfiguration.keystorePassword value in server_shared.properties.
    5. Use the following command to update the password of the keystore for the client:
    ldaps_password new-password connectorManager.connectorClientCertStorePassword ../conf/override/server_jcs.properties
    6. Restart CA IAM CS.

Even after changing keystore password, i am not able to add the certificate using Connector Server management console. I performed following steps to add certificate.

1. Log in to CA IAM CS Management Console.

2. At the top, click the Certificates tab.

3. Click on Add. Enter following details.

• Certificate -- Enter the path to the certificate file
    • Alias -- Enter an alias for storing the certificate

4. Add a keystore:

• Certificate -- Enter the path to the keystore file
    • Alias -- Enter an alias for storing the certificate. This alias also identifies the certificate in that keystore.
    • Keystore Password -- Enter the password of the keystore

Does my endpoint will automatically picks up the certificate that i imported in Keystore. I don't see any configuration in endpoint where i can specify which certificate it should use.

Note: I am trying to import SAP certificate in connector server and configure SSL for my SAP endpoint.

Please advise.

Regards,

Nishant

• 2.  Re: Import Certificate in Connector Server

Posted Sep 11, 2018 10:06 AM

Is there an error when you attempt to import the certificate on the connector server? Does the new cert appear in the list of available certificates?

As for the endpoint server itself, IM has no way to install the certificate there. You'll need to work with SAP support to identify the correct method of importing the certificate there.

• 3.  Re: Import Certificate in Connector Server
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Sep 14, 2018 01:39 AM

Hi Nishant,

The current SAP Connector doesn't have support for SSL.

This needs to be raised as an Enhancement request for the connector