Just a Heads up, we ran into an issue with our SAP R/3 endpoints. The following error showed up when the system tried to create a record in our Provisioning Server:
Error Failure Add Explored Object :ETA_E_0004, SAP R3 Account 'theUserName' on 'theEndPoint' creation failed: DB Add failed: Object class violation (ldaps://ca-prov-srv:20391)
After digging into an older version of the Virtual Appliance, I found the MD5 hash of the schema files that define the SAP object was different.
14.3 - || e72af4d7851005ab38b7e016b1b31af7 etrust_sap.dxc
14.2 - || 394eeecbcf941f3f1c330e5aadc8322c etrust_sap.dxc
Copied the schema file from the older version and restarted the DSA and the software started behaving.
PS; Yes a ticket has been logged.
I checked the other schema files in CA Directory and it looks like the problem is limited to just the etrust_sap.dxc file The problem with just copying the file from a 14.2 version is that you will then be missing the references to the below which you will see only exist in the 14.3 version so really what should be in place is a file that has everything that the 14.2 file has as well as what the 14.3 file has. We do have a ticket with Engineering opened so they can review further.
eTExploreIncremental, eTIncrementalSearch, eTIncrementalStartTime,
Looking forward to a proper patch.