Symantec IGA

View Only
  • 1.  CA Identity Portal - Request Summary Page

Posted Sep 04, 2018 12:36 AM

Let said, requester goto Access Right select Mobile Access Point click "+" sign then checkout.

Request Summary show as above screen shot, when click the form icon(blue color icon), A Form page with titled "Access Requested" shown. Can we change this form ?

Let said when user select "Mobile Access Point", it required to fill up additional information(field), how can we perform that ?

• 2.  Re: CA Identity Portal - Request Summary Page

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Sep 04, 2018 04:07 PM

I am not finding the Portal page to modify in order to change the "Access Requested" form.  I continue to research this and have pinged our internal resources to take a look at this as well.  Thank you.

• 3.  Re: CA Identity Portal - Request Summary Page
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Sep 05, 2018 03:10 AM

The form display is a part of the Execution Plan. in this case, SigmaAssignAttributeApproval. You can change or remove the massage and add any property you need.

To find which form is mapped the the request:

Edit Access module -> Edit the Permission in the Access Right Catalog

Edit the target permissions:

Modify the Execution Plan, where you will find the form name

• 4.  Re: CA Identity Portal - Request Summary Page

Posted Sep 05, 2018 10:24 PM

Thanks Gil, now i know where to add/change the field.

1 more question, on the request summary page, by default there are 2 comment fields in the summary page. 

Can we configure it as a mandatory field(when user make a request, he/she must fill up the comment field before submit) ?

• 5.  Re: CA Identity Portal - Request Summary Page

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Sep 06, 2018 11:47 AM

No, the comment cannot be made mandatory. You can add a field to the form and make that mandatory.

• 6.  Re: CA Identity Portal - Request Summary Page

Posted Sep 06, 2018 10:21 PM

Ok, thanks Gil.