Symantec IGA

View Only
  • 1.  Office365 explore & correlate

Posted Aug 28, 2018 05:28 AM

Hello,

When I run an Office365 E&C, accounts only, the task still takes close to an hour to complete. Is there some way to speed up this process? 

Regards,

Eric

• 2.  Re: Office365 explore & correlate

Posted Aug 28, 2018 08:39 AM

Factors at play include the number of accounts, the amount of data retrieved per account (Custom Correlation Rules and/or Endpoint Attribute Mapping will affect that), and the network between the Connector Server and the endpoint. There isn't a "switch" to make it faster. You could open a support case and share your logs for further review.

• 3.  Re: Office365 explore & correlate

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Aug 29, 2018 12:38 AM

Eric 

Which version of IdentitySuite are you using? 14.2 has optimizations for the office-365 connector which would help.

#psm

• 4.  Re: Office365 explore & correlate

Posted Aug 29, 2018 07:39 AM

I'm using 14.2. So far, I'm not seeing any optimizations yet, but maybe I missed something in the upgrade? 

• 5.  Re: Office365 explore & correlate

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Sep 03, 2018 12:09 AM

14.2 contains changes to office365 connection management and removal of redundant calls which improve the performance compared to older releases. The connector performance is limited by powershell slowdown. Office365 allows a limited number of powershell connection which does not help. We will review the connector to see if there are any further possibilities to improve the performance.